Przemek

Przemyslaw Czerpak-2 wrote:

> For GUI applications use -mwindows MinGW GCC link time switch and
> never link libhbmainstd.a which contains main() function. You also
> need libhbmainwin.a (lhbmainwin).
> For CUI applications just simply add libhbmainstd.a to linked
> library list by -lhbmainstd. You can also use -mconsole switch
> but for MinGW linker the highest priority is main() function
> in one of linked objects or libraries.

Thanks for explanation.
libhbmainwin.a (lhbmainwin) is not built by current command
"sh make_gnu.sh install". I cannot find it in  HB_LIB_INSTALL
folder. libhbmainstd.a is present.

For bcc55/58/msvc2008 I can see hbmainstd.lib and hbmainwin.lib.

I think some define is missing from default build :
may be __MINGW32__ ? Viktor ?

Przemyslaw Czerpak-2 wrote:

> Anyhow I suggest to create for xMate new configuration which will
> use only hbmk2 instead of calling harbour and/or C compilers.
> Such configuration will work for any C compiler supported by
> Harbour and hbmk2.

This is even better. I will experiment. Can you show the switches
I should use with hbmk2?

Regards
Pritpal Bedi