On Mon, 02 Mar 2009, Szak�ts Viktor wrote:

Hi,

> > Thanks for explanation.
> > libhbmainwin.a (lhbmainwin) is not built by current command
> > "sh make_gnu.sh install". I cannot find it in  HB_LIB_INSTALL
> > folder. libhbmainstd.a is present.
> > I think some define is missing from default build :
> > may be __MINGW32__ ? Viktor ?
> Probably it wouldn't hurt to enable hbmainwin.a
> for MinGW. If there is no objection I can do it, but it'd
> be good to hear some educated opinions, as I don't like
> to act blindly.
> BTW, mainwin.o is built into hbvm.a, so maybe it's not
> needed at all. Przemek?

hbwinmain library is necessary only for MinGW WinCE shared linking.
Is not necessary for MinGW/WinX86 builds.
The LD from pure MinGW can use WinMain() function from harbour.dll
so it's not necessary to repeat its code in static part of application.
I do not know if other Windows C compilers support such functionality.