This code, is also working in Harbour juste replacing init() with new.

// here we create a classe with inherit from two classes
CREATE CLASS XbpComboBox INHERIT XbpSLE, XbpListBox

ENDCLASS

METHOD XbpComboBox:new( ... )
   ::XbpSLE:New( ... )  // could also be written  Super:New(...) as in harbour
Super will call the first inherited super class
                        // this code _is_ valid in harbour
RETURN Self

METHOD XbpComboBox:create( ... )
   ::XbpSLE:create( ... ) // same here, this is just the same as calling
Super:Create(..)
RETURN Self

Function Main()
   Local oCombo

   oCombo := XbpComboBox( ... )

   oCombo:xbpSLE:callSomeFunOrProperty()  // and always the same here
// oCombo:Super:callSomeFunOrProperty()

   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Best regards,

JF,

CREATE CLASS XbpComboBox INHERIT XbpSLE, XbpListBox

ENDCLASS

METHOD XbpComboBox:new( ... )
   ::XbpSLE:init( ... )
RETURN Self

METHOD XbpComboBox:create( ... )
   ::XbpSLE:create( ... )
RETURN Self

Function Main()
   Local oCombo

   oCombo := XbpComboBox( ... )

   oCombo:xbpSLE:callSomeFunOrProperty()

   // Where IS the instance of <oCombo:xbpSLE> called above.
   // I need to know can I manage this instance.

Return nil

My query may not be well-explained!

Regards
Pritpal Bedi