Sorry, but I'm sure of what I said !

Inheriting from any class will create an instance of that class into the
current object.
You can access this with ::Nameofsuperclass of ::Super when you have only one
inherited class.

In your case :

::XbpSLE exist as ::XbpListBox

So doing

   DATA     oSLE
   ACCESS   XbpSLE                                INLINE  ::oSLE
   DATA     oLB
   ACCESS   XbpListBox                            INLINE  ::oLB

Would overload the automatically created ::XbpSLE as ::XbpListBox.

It is possible that in your case you need a local instance, working as new
instance object but from my point of view, you should NOT use the same name for
you local instance as the inherited VAR !

JF,