Hi

If I write:

    MsgInfo( "Activate" )
    ACTIVATE WINDOW oMainWindow

    MsgInfo( "Setting oMSCAL to nil" )
    oMSCAL := nil
    MsgInfo( "Setting oBPTI to nil" )
    oBPTI := nil

Then I see "Activate" but not "Setting oMSCAL to nil". It is when the container window is destroyed that the ActiveX is destroyed.

The last "good" line is :

            mainret = _tWinMain( (HINSTANCE)&__ImageBase,
                                 NULL,
                                 lpszCommandLine,
                                 StartupInfo.dwFlags & STARTF_USESHOWWINDOW
                                      ? StartupInfo.wShowWindow
                                      : SW_SHOWDEFAULT
                                );

from crt0.c.

I wonder if I am doing the wrong thing with the window creation.

Should I try a complete /DEBUG build of Harbour and HWGUI?

Regards
Alex