Mindaugas Kavaliauskas wrote:
... and yet somehow, it works ... I just tested with this rather weird EFT ActiveX I have been given to talk to, and Przemyslaws new code. Unless the GPF you warn of is on the last event :)

Can you debug: what interface you connect to (value of rriid after connection point enumeration loop)? What events are notified? Do these events has parameters? Some premature memory corruption could be reason of GPF.

I can try these things, but you should be aware that MSCAL does get a connection point via FindConnectionPoint, and so the new code added by Przemyslaw does not come into play. This GPF's on exit.

I chose MSCAL because I think it is available on all Windows machines.

My BPTI ActiveX uses EnumConnectionPoints and GetConnectionInterface as FindConnectionPoint fails. It seems to work fine, I get events that I expect. But, like MSCAL it GPF's on exit.

If you could test only MSCAL, and it works fine for you, then the problem does not lie in the ActiveX support in Harbour, but likely in HWGUI or my own poor implementation of something.

Regards
Alex