My BPTI ActiveX uses EnumConnectionPoints and GetConnectionInterface as FindConnectionPoint fails. It seems to work fine, I get events that I expect. But, like MSCAL it GPF's on exit.

Can you enumerate and print all available BPTI connection interfaces and try if these interfaces are available via FindConnectionPoint()?

If you could test only MSCAL, and it works fine for you, then the problem does not lie in the ActiveX support in Harbour, but likely in HWGUI or my own poor implementation of something.

Do you have any simple MSCAL test code, I can compile/modify test? Plain Harbour code would be the best!!

Regards,
Mindaugas