Hi All, especially MiniGUI developers,

In case there are MiniGUI developers reading this list,
I have a question for them.

The second time I'm getting a complaint / report directly
to my e-mail about MiniGUI TGET problems, and while I can't
solve them, I noticed that MiniGUI still ships with a Harbour
build which uses two very old version of tget.prg and tgetint.prg.

Large amount of fixes have been deployed since to these sources,
so I wonder what is the reason that such hack must be made?
And if there would be a solution which would allow using current
versions.

If anyone has some information on that, it'd be nice to hear it.

Brgds,