Hi Grigory,

Thanks for your answer.

What is exactly the problem which makes GetBox not to work
with new version? My guess would be using protected methods
or internal methods which got removed since. In such case
you can either modify GetBox code to not use those internals
(only pure Clipper compatible GET interface), or (and if
every other options fail) you can subclass it and implement
extra functionality in your MiniGUI_TGET class. If that's
impossible, you can just include old source but using a
different class name and use that in GetBox code. (licensing
should be checked in this case, but if you publish such
modified Harbour source code, it should be okay)

I'd recommend going with first option, if possible.
(this I can't tell without knowing exactly what are the
issue here)

Brgds,
Viktor