On Mon, 05 Oct 2009, Szak�ts Viktor wrote:
>> Looks that non ASCII glyphs are missed.
>> Is it local to Win64 or the same happens also in Win32?
> Will try to test it later. It's not just the glyphs,
> notice the font is not the right one. (and placement
> is also wrong, but that may be a consequence of former).

Please try Win64 builds with current SVN code.
I've just committed:

     * harbour/source/rtl/gtwvt/gtwvt.c
       ! fixed font selection in UNICODE builds - it was not selected at all
       ! fixed possible double font freeing in non UNICODE builds

but I cannot test it - WINE does not replicate precisely MS-Windows font
selection and encoding.