Hi Rathinagiri.Viktor,Roberto (and everybody)

Will harbour and hmg share an harbour corner to made good assistance
to either final user?
http://www.hmgforum.com/

Which is the idea of Rathinagiri HMG Forum site owner and admin ?
How is possible have identity of harbour on harbour corner?
is possible use a wiki on www.hmgforum?
Can harbour and minigui share experience about documentation ? (hbdoc+hmgdoc)

Can HMG/Roberto lopez include last version from cvs so we have a final
version error free?
HMG have a large userbase
As ready to use situation i suggest the ready to use Viktor's version
at http://www.syenar.hu/harbour/

Massimo Belgrano