For the windows platform
rddado is better for old application that use  seek,recno ecc.
rddsql is good for new application that will give the power of sql
rddsql need more example so invite everybody use it post a sample

sync rddado with xharbour seem me very difficult becase we have
different ole,rdd

I Agree moving in example if nobody is able to

2009/10/12 Viktor Szakáts <harbour...@syenar.hu>:
> Hi All,
>
> In case there are no objections and nobody volunteers to touch
> RDDADO code to make it work after xhb sync and maybe some other
> recent changes, I'd like to propose to delete it from repository
> or move it to examples.
>
> We have RDDSQL as a nice replacement, even if write support
> isn't fully equivalent (or maybe some other differences I
> failed to grasp).
>
> Having a non-working RDDADO has not much point IMO, and we're
> approaching a final release.
>
> Brgds,
> Viktor

Massimo Belgrano