On 09/11/09 14:49, Massimo Belgrano wrote:
if Your search an active harbour group:i  suggest visit at
http://www.hmgforum.com/viewforum.php?f=7
<http://www.hmgforum.com/viewforum.php?f=7>
is present  also Wiki for harbour at http://www.
<http://www.hmgforum.com/wiki>hmgforum
<http://www.hmgforum.com/wiki>.com/ <http://www.hmgforum.com/wiki>wiki
<http://www.hmgforum.com/wiki>
<http://www.hmgforum.com/wiki>

2009/11/9 francesco perillo <fperi...@gmail.com <mailto:fperi...@gmail.com>>

    I just joined the harbour community after a long time in xHarbour
    (and hwgui)...

    I'm willing to contribute in some ways but I don't know where to post
    code snippets/howto and other stuff....

    For example I'm going to install mingw one of these days and I may
    create a small how-to with updated infos... but then, where to post it
    ? Here ?

    Probably a wiki is the best solution...

Massimo Belgrano

Massimo,
Why are you driving people away from the forum rather than encouraging them to visit and use it? You have a prominent post in the forum telling people who want advice to go elsewhere. No wonder there is little activity there. Viktor is correct - the best forums are the ones where long time members are seen to take the trouble to help others - and I don't mean the developers - they don't have the time. I wish I had more knowledge and could do more to help, but my age is now agaist my ever keeping up with developments :-(
I do my best to promote Harbour in the Mandriva Linux community.
In the meantime if someone could cast an eye over this I would appreciate it. :-)
https://sourceforge.net/apps/phpbb/harbour-project/viewtopic.php?p=75#p75
Thanks,
Barry