Hi

Viktor Szakáts wrote:

> It would be quite a huge waste of effort if hbide would
> reinvent the whole feature set of hbmk2.
>
> IMO it should be able to create .hbp files for each project
> on the fly (from the file lists and options set on the GUI)
> and call hbmk2 to do this job.
>
> Overall I think .xbp file compatibility is unimportant,
> but of course hbide could use something similar to store
> the file list and options. Ideally it should store these
> in .hbp files. This will need a hbmk2 compatible option
> parser.

Viktor, you are 100% correct.
I do not plan to reinvent the wheels. I want to reuse
hbmk2 with .hbc and .hbm formats. I will use .hbp for the native
project management scenario. Additionally I will accept .xhp
but just one time only at the level of project definition.

I assume that hbmk2 does not have .hbp, right ?

Regards
Pritpal Bedi