On Wed, 25 Nov 2009, Alex Strickland wrote:

Hi,

> >BTW I would like to start build tests on different platforms.
> >I hope that we will release final 2.0 before Christmas.
> Do you have any plans to introduce HB_FCREATE() etc before final version?

I think it's too big modification to introduce it just before
new release and I will want to work on it without any dead lines.
I've committed everything what I planed for next stable release
and now I think it's time to give it to users and also allow 3-rd
party developers to adopt their products to modified Harbour API.