Hi,

Viktor Szakáts wrote:
But, back to your actual problem, you must be using some other legacy functions which makes this file pulled in. IMO you could simply solve your problem by changing this legacy call to the new equivalent, and legacyco.c would not be linked at all. That's the reason I moved these legacy wrappers in separate files in the first place.

Hmmm... I do not thing I need this file (or use any legacy function from it), because after I delete it from hbwin.lib I have no problem linking application.

And I do not remember the exact link time warning about duplicated MessageBox, I just have a habit to delete this file from Makefile :)

I general this is no problem about me, but I was interested in legacy support policy.

Regards,
Mindaugas