> But I probably know where is the problem: you're trying to use the
> "class way" ( hbvpdft.prg ).

Yes, I am using the class... When I found the first "problem" in the
class code I went to the procedural and found the same "problem"... I
didn't check every specific issue I had...

> That file has been added time after the "original" code ( hbvpdf.prg )
> and I guess it has never been updated.

It's strange to have one library with procedural and OO code with a
lot of replicated code... it's easy to have them disaligned !

When I have such situations where I want to go OO using a procedural
code base I usually create a thin OO layer as an interface, so that
the "real" code is still one...

> So if you still want to use hbvpdf I suggest to look at pdf_demo.prg
> an forget the class code.

Well, as I said in another thread I completed a small OLE interface to
PdfCreator and it's ok at the moment. If I will need a pure Harbour
pdf generator (to run on linux for example) I will look at the library
based on Haru... it seems more complete and AFAIK it generates
compressed pdf files...

Francesco