Hi,

>>  * config/win/msvc.mk
>>    - Removed -MT switch from default MSVC options. It should be user
>> controlled
>>      and -MT seemed to be the default anyway. Now it's also in sync with
>> hbmk2
>>      and also with msvcarm target.
>
> I do not have MSVC so I cannot check what exactly this switch does
> but if it enables references to MT safe CRTL functions and structures
> then above modification can break Harbour in MT mode.

The name of the switch is misleading. See:

---
                                -LINKING-

/LD Create .DLL                         /LDd Create .DLL debug library
/LN Create a .netmodule                 /F<num> set stack size
/link [linker options and libraries]    /MD link with MSVCRT.LIB
/MT link with LIBCMT.LIB                /MDd link with MSVCRTD.LIB debug lib
/MTd link with LIBCMTD.LIB debug lib
---

It controls whether to link with static (LIBCMT) or dynamic
(MSVCRT) CRTL. Default being static, at least with MSVC 2008.

We should better leave selection of anything non-default to
users, first because this seems to conform better with other
project (assuming they'll also tend to leave this to default),
plus it allows to use HB_USER_CFLAGS=-MD without throwing
a million insuppressible warnings.

QT for VC2008 seems to require -MD, but I didn't finish tests
yet.

Brgds,