From: harbour-boun...@harbour-project.org
[mailto:harbour-boun...@harbour-project.org] On Behalf Of Massimo Belgrano
Sent: 2009. december 3. 17:12
To: Harbour Project Main Developer List.
Subject: Re: [Harbour] SF.net SVN: harbour-project:[13103] trunk/harbour

Hi István

can you guide me to recompile with GCC 4.4.1-DWARF-2

What other problem will be occur using DWARF-2 in harbour

Great! Thank you Viktor, hbide, demoqt and demxbp are running with Qt 4.6
MinGW (GCC 4.4.1-DWARF-2).

Pritpal, if you have some spare time, can you please take a look of the
parent-child issue of the statics. They are a show stopper in demoqt and
demoxbp.

Best regards,
István

--