Hi Viktor,

>BTW, here today I just switched to DWARF-2 build of mingw,
>did a new clean build and didn't have this problem.

This issue has an actuality on other lists too:
http://www.mail-archive.com/fedora-mi...@lists.fedoraproject.org/msg02094.ht
ml

Yes, you are right, but see below...

>I don't see build parameters in the report so I can just
guess that it may be you're forcing C++ mode for mingw.

Yes, just double check this with the already sent bat file.

>In this case we should decide what to do, hack hbmk2,
>hack postinst.prg or take a step back and rethink why
>we need HB_BUILD_MODE as a documented user option
>in the first place. Could be I'm missing something, but
>I see not much reason to override the default setting
>for whole Harbour (besides maybe code testing / evaluation).
>If we can eliminate it, we will surely have much less
>combinations to take care and focus energies on more
>crucial issues.

Maybe I missed to mention that the Qt tests are passed just in the case of
forcing the C++ mode in the whole harbour build. If we force the C++ mode
just in hbide, demoxbp and demoqt build, the resulting executables crashes
in different points.

Please consult my test bat below, adapted to the latest SVN commits:
-----------
@echo PREREQUISITES:
@echo Installed Qt SDK 4.6 to the default directory: c:\Qt\2009.05 ...
@echo from: http://get.qt.nokia.com/qtsdk/qt-sdk-win-opensource-2009.05.exe
@echo Note: MinGW GCC 4.4.0 is part of this installation
@echo Updated c:\download\harbour with the latest SVN
@pause

@set HB_WITH_QT=C:/Qt/2009.05/qt/include
@set HB_INSTALL_PREFIX=c:\harbour\mingw
@set HB_BUILD_OPTIM=yes
@set HB_BUILD_UNICODE=yes
@set HB_BUILD_MODE=cpp
@set HB_USER_LDFLAGS=-static-libgcc
@set HB_USER_DFLAGS=-static-libgcc

@set PATH=c:\Qt\2009.05\mingw\bin;%PATH%
@cd c:\downloads\harbour
@win-make clean install

@set
PATH=c:\Qt\2009.05\mingw\bin;c:\harbour\mingw\bin;c:\qt\2009.05\bin;%PATH%
@cd c:\downloads\harbour\contrib\hbide
@hbmk2 hbide.hbp -cpp
@cd c:\downloads\harbour\contrib\hbxbp\tests
@hbmk2 demoxbp.prg -cpp
@cd c:\downloads\harbour\contrib\hbqt\tests
@hbmk2 demoqt.prg -cpp

@set PATH=C:\Qt\2009.05\qt\bin
@set PATH=%PATH%;C:\Qt\2009.05\bin;C:\Qt\2009.05\mingw\bin
@set PATH=%PATH%;%SystemRoot%\System32
@cd c:\downloads\harbour\contrib\hbide
@hbide
@pause
@cd c:\downloads\harbour\contrib\hbxbp\tests
@demoxbp
@pause
@cd c:\downloads\harbour\contrib\hbqt\tests
@demoqt
@pause

As I understand correctly the Qt integration is crucial for the whole
project future, that’s why I spent some time with this issue.

Best regards,
István