So I finally managed to use Harbour with QT for MSVC.
(just some obvious bits were missing)

So:

Whole Harbour needs to be built with -MD C compiler option,
and the final apps as well:

> win-make HB_USER_CFLAGS=-MD
> hbmk2 hbide.hbp -cflag=-MD

Due to beautiful nature of C++, the mingw .dlls are not
working with MSVC apps, so you must use the .dlls that
come with QT for MSVC.

This is so clumsy that I won't care to document it in
INSTALL. Bookmark this e-mail for future reference if you're
interested in this scenario.

Brgds,
Viktor