On Tue, 8 Dec 2009 15:28:18 +0100
Viktor Szakáts <harbour...@syenar.hu> wrote:

> > With 4.6 qt are providing an opensource version of the Visual Studio
> > 2008 binary packag
> > Qt 4.6 is pre-built using the shared C runtime (MD(d),msvcrtd.lib)
> > With /MD cflag we do "Creates a multithreaded DLL using MSVCRT.lib.
> > according to  list of MS complier flags and their descriptions.
> > http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/fwkeyyhe.aspx
> >
> > http://doc.trolltech.com/4.6/compiler-notes.html
> > http://doc.trolltech.com/4.6/deployment-windows.html
> >
> > is /MD cflag the only way of make qt 4.6 and microsoft visual c 2008?
>
> If you want to use default QT for MSVC binary build, yes.

Sorry to jump in. It is not true that we have to have all our things
built with MD flags in this screnario. I am using MSVS2008 which has MT
as default flag and it does work with the QT. Ms gives you the liberty
for whether you want to link it with static (LIBCMT.LIB) or shared
(MSVCRT.LIB :: MSVCRT.DLL) library. All we have to do is to add the
following options when linking:

    /NODEFAULTLIB: MSVCRT.LIB
    /DEFAULTLIB: LIBCMT.LIB

This way, we can use QT MSVC Binaries with Harbour MSVC2008 default flag
(which is MT)

> > Is possible the way of Recompile qt with different parameter
> > search another distribution?
>
> I'd guess it is, but you should ask this question on QT forums.

It is as simple as changing MD with MT in MSVC2008 configuration file
(look at it in QT distribution folder)

--
Andi