>> One reason for this may be current default HBQT_RELEASE_WITH_DELETE_LATER
> memory releasing mode.
> Just one observation, to be more precise, in hbqt the default is
> overwritten, as I remember correctly.

I guess you meant demoqt, and you're right. demoqt sets
memory release mode to HBQT_RELEASE_WITH_DELETE.

Although in this case it's also possible that it is this
setting which makes demoqt fail, while the others HBQT
apps work.

BTW, here demoqt still doesn't make a GPF on exit, using
plain default TDM-DW2-MinGW build wit 4.6.0 QT.

I still hold my opinion that we should not have such
setting in release quality code like HBQT_RELEASE_WITH_*.

This triples possible testing scenarios and apparently
no one has any clue why some of them works and some not.

For testing it's fine, but eventually we should chose
the best for HBQT purposes and make that work in stable
way.

Brgds,