> The Harbour 2.0 should implement just the latest  Qt 4.5 patch release
> (4.5.3) interface, the Qt4.6 is the next year play space.

Okay. The only small difference that I won't install
4.5.3. The main reason is that it's almost nowhere
advertised, so users are much likely to stumble upon
4.5.2.

Anyhow I feel that HBQT is still a work in progress,
and for this purpose it really doesn't matter yet
what 4.x version we use. We're not yet close to
exploiting the limits of the QT framework as far as
I can see.

Brgds,