Hi,

  + harbour/src/rtl/hbznet.c
    + added support for ZLIB compression in stream sockets.

Name of hb_znetInetInitialize() makes me think that this function should be implemented in hbznet.c. I think hb_inet*() is a better namespace if we can have more socket filters implemented using this API.

PHB_ZNETSTREAM should be changed to void* in HB_SOCKET_STRUCT in general case, but let's leave it as it is now.

Thank You, regards,
Mindaugas

P.S. BTW, was this your Christmas gift? :)

P.S.2. Some brainstorming... All this sounds like a case of a general solution of adding filters/hooks in IO: znet, netio. If we add some BlowFish encoding filter to sockets, we will soon need to add both Z-compression and BF. This requires to implement additional filter having both of features. Current architecture does not allow to stack one filter onto another.