On Fri, 29 Jan 2010, Pritpal Bedi wrote:

Hi,

> As I remember few weeks before /hbXBP/tests/demoxbp.exe
> was showing a clean log, and now it shows up with huge list of
> unreleased blocks. What I presume that after c++ stub introduced,
> it actually showed up real problem in Qt which we are struggling so far.

Yes it is. Now also memory allocated by NEW operator is recorded by FM stat
so all objects created with NEW and never DELETEd are reported as unreleased
memory blocks.
Before that modification they were reported only by external programs like
valgrind. Few times valgrind logs were send to this list and they contain
visually similar list of unreleased blocks.