Przemek:

>Yes but now there are some other problems in data sharing.
>We have fixed CP support so it's not possible to share data
>with xHarbour applications which uses incompatible CP implementation.
>It will cause index file corruption so it's necessary to precisely
>verify if both application uses the same binary collation order.
>The same CP in both applications may not be enough.
[...]
>Yes.
>But it's also true between two Harbour applications.
>All of them have to use exactly the same locking schemes.

Thanks

Not only locking-scheme problem but proper CP implementation too

So to share data files between Harbour and xHarbour (or some other systems) is a big risk of data corruption This include different Harbour releases, due to changes in locking schemes and CP implementation

The rule seem to be (or has been ever :-)) to change all applications to same (x)Harbour release at same time

David Macias