Hi!

> 1) What is wxweb ? It shows a list of functions but tells nothing about what
> is or how to use it.

If the wxWeb is a LIB for programming CGI and ISAPI I developed some
years ago for use with XHB and I'm porting it to HB.
It is free and open source: http://code.google.com/p/wxweb/

> 2) What would be the methodology to update harbour/doc files in a
> collaborative way ?

I was initially based on hbextern me to know which functions initially
document. But I imagine that we could feed the DOC via SVN folder and
use something like hbdoc2 (or something similar) to update the site.

Initially I would be writing the texts in English ... if they were in
Portuguese, the work would flow much faster because it is my native
language, but I think we should support the project and there is no
way to ignore the relevance of English.

Regards,
Vailton Renato