Viktor Szakáts wrote:
> This means we can't use base path to get version
> information needed to form paths for ld.exe.

No, we should split LIBRARY_PATH and put every piece of it into a -L statement
for ld.exe and, if in one of those paths there is dll0.o (or .obj for omf)
pass it to ld to have it include it in the building.

> To me it's unclear how to make this automatic or
> elegant.
>
> I think the bug should be reported to GCC maintainers,
> to get it fixed ASAP.

I'll try to write to the current porter and see if he can fix it.

David, did you already reported this issue to Paul Smedley?

Best regards.

Maurilio.