>>   ? sql_Sprintf( cFrmSQL, ID_TAB_AGENTI, ID_TAB_CODDSP, cSql, cAnnDsp )
>
>> Very usefull for long embebed SQL commands
>> Xavi's suggestion copuld be easily translated to that command
>
> Xavi, Angel are you really asking me to rewrite all the code that I've
> done in the last 5 or so?

You can quite easily write a converter which goes
through all the source code and changes code
automatically in all such cases. 5 years of problems
solved in one pass.

What I don't understand is why you insist on staying
on the side track (grey area) of Harbour feature.
It's absolutely your personal choice of course, I
just can't understand your motives.

Brgds,