Massimo Belgrano wrote:

> Unfinished the sub project/multi project implementation

Did you tried ?
IMO whatever is defined in .hbp is presented to hbMK2,
which has the capability of building sub-projects,
Viktor, update me on this issue.

>  more simple create project like visual studio one click create
> folder,prg,hbp

Ok.

>  visual define harbour/hbmk flag

Visual design is easy, but what should go inside,
I am not sure. Are you saying that all those flags,
placable in .hbp and forwarded on command-line be
fetched visually ? If yes, then I need someone to
provide me the list of all those flags, and the syntax
which must be verified.

>  User defined keyboard mapping and user menu

Yep, but it will be the last action. All other
publick actions needs to be known beforehand before
initiating this process. A must have... is on my TODO list.

 Project tree require too many click

I have tried to simplify it and based on
folders, what other methodology you suggest ?

>  automatic tag of  project function lookup for search in seleted project

It is easy but as I explained earlier, it can be heavy.
I think we should wait for other users comments.

>  when i select a souce of project automatically select this project as
> current

Understand that in hbIDE source editing and project management
are two separate actions. BTW what purpose will it solve ?

>  Made possible add documentation to harbour using hbide

I was waiting for Vailton's or Bacco's applications.
Ok, I will provide it here in hbIDE soon. Are anybody willing
to have embedded documentation in sources ? And for that
matter, such documentation will be pulled as prototypes are
pulled and presented in same way as Harbour help does.

>  Simple keystroke for open harbour help (f1) and go to selected function

How do you want F1 to work ? Either of the two actions can be
carried out, open the help dialog and if current cursor is on some
Harbour function name, that is brought to focus. Right ?

>  mark breakpoint & visual debug

I have least knowledge of debugger feature in Harbour.
Someone has to help me in this direction.

>  column mode in editor

This is the toughest part in hbIDE. In the past I have
failed on few tries. Still I do not know how to. Infact it needs
extended lines which I have no clues, how to in Qt.

>  extend intellisense capabillty

Please jot down all what should be there.
Prototype tooltip and functions completion is what I know
of, what others.

> Follow are requested from other user  that i have received via mail
> is Possible use with xharbour or xbase++?

Yes, this is next logical step to make hbIDE more useful.
Anybody to help in this direction ?

> is possible use via command line for edit a project or a prg or rc?

I do not understand what you mean by command-line.
Once hbIDE is on, bring any source you want to edit, what is the issue.

> Is possible define the structure of file like fromfoxpro modi stru
> command?
>  Integrate Dot prompt dbase functionaly

I need detailed analysis what you are asking here?
Dot prompt ( hbRUN.exe ) can be implemented though, I will try.

-----
                 enjoy hbIDEing...
                    Pritpal Bedi
_a_student_of_software_analysis_&_design_