Massimo Belgrano wrote:

> I have proposted an array structure for collect
> Dynamic defined wizard for visual define Flag like follow screenshot
> starting from array/xml easy to define for hbide,harbour
> {"/a","automatic memvar"}
> {"/w","warning level",{ {"0","warning level0"},{"1","warning level1
> default"},{"0","warning level0"} } }
> {"/b","include debug info"}
> i can finish this array if in your opinion is good way
> If contain 3 dimension need a combobox and third dimension is used for
> validate
> easy extend to other language
>
> http://old.nabble.com/Re:-SF.net-SVN:-harbour-project:-14049--trunk-harbour-p27767006.html

Ok, you can proceed.
Also include "short description" to be presented
when user hovers over the option plus the mode
it will be fetched, i.e., Combo, edit, checkbox only.

> Having only opened project with his source (like xmate)
> Open recent file under request /button

I could not follow you, explain in a better way.
I seems to be little dumb now-a-days.

> The capability are present in hbdebug.lib ,execute steep by
> step, breakpoint,whatch point,Inspect variables,Inspect workarea (dbf) but
> integrated in hbide to be more productive

I am not yet concentrating on debugger at all.
More important things first.

>  will be xmate be a basic with clipper.env,xbase.env?

This is the whole concept of hbide.env.
It needs to be extended the intelligent way.

> Opening via command line as hbide test.hbp .or hbide test.prg
> so hbide will be also registred to open hbp/prg

Sorry, I do not like this approach.

-----
                 enjoy hbIDEing...
                    Pritpal Bedi
_a_student_of_software_analysis_&_design_