Maurizio la Cecilia wrote:

> 1. I noticed that enabling the pages tab in the right panel, via menu or
> via
> toolbar it's the same, don't give focus to the page itself. Could be done?

I could not get it. "pages tab in the right panel" ?

> 2. Could be added the support also for non code files ( i.e.: .ini, .txt,
> .fwg, .xml, .customextension ) so they are stored in the project, are
> editable by the hbIDE editor and don't partecipate to the hbp build

These types are supported: ".c,.cpp,.prg,.h,.ch,.txt,.log,.ini,.env,.ppo," +
;

".cc,.hbc,.hbp,.hbm,.xml,.bat,.sh,.rc,.ui,.bak"
What is .fwg ?

> 3. If the point 2. is suitable, could be associated to the extension a
> command to execute on the files having that extension? I means same
> behaviour of the very good xDevStudio of Renato Vailton, allowing to
> launch
> a program/command/script applied to the list of files grouped by
> extension.

It should not be difficult. But I need more input. If possible show by
screen shots.

> 4. Could be added one slot for pre and post build? Most important the post
> build slot, as could allow additional jobs as constructing installer,
> posting on web the installer, etc.

It is possible. I need more info about what actions will comprise such
slots.

-----
     enjoy hbIDEing...
        Pritpal Bedi