On Thu, 15 Apr 2010, francesco perillo wrote:

Hi,

> Pritpal, I now think that in prg classes we should add destructor and
> destroy all the children at harbour level from there, so doing that
> ourself  and not leaving the job to Qt....

You may need explicit destructors in .prg code only if you plan to
keep some structures which are not released automatically in harbour
object. If you correctly implement releasing all QT objects by automatic
GC pointer item destructors then you will not need any PRG level
destructors to replicate the same job.
BTW the only one thing which should be introduced yet is an option to
mark GC pointer items as attached to other QT structures so they should
not be released automatically with the HVM item because they will be
released with parent object.