francesco perillo wrote:

> Pritpal, I now think that in prg classes we should add destructor and
> destroy all the children at harbour level from there, so doing that
> ourself  and not leaving the job to Qt....

Probably this is not the solution.
Automatic destruction in any way is the real problem, so
will enhance it rather then pacifying. I may be wrong.

> The other test I want to do is to use object.deleteLater() but it is
> not a "solution", is an hack....

No need, we have already tried with it in the past.

BTW, after applying all your patches and cleaning hbXBP and hbIDE
code, where few objects were hanging around and few were wrongly
implemented, I can now get two RTEs ( yes, it is strange but true, 2 RTEs )
at the very end of hbIDE exit :
Error BASE/1301 Object destructor failure: Reference to freed block.
Error BASE/1301 Object destructor failure: Reference to freed block.

and it is consistent and reproducable always.

One variable can be : static s_app in QApplication.cpp which
according to Qt documentation should never be released by application
code. The second error I cannot sense for which variable it could be.

I do not know should I commit the new cleaned up code or not ?

-----
     enjoy hbIDEing...
        Pritpal Bedi
http://hbide.vouch.info/