Pritpal Bedi wrote:

> BTW, after applying all your patches and cleaning hbXBP and hbIDE
> code, where few objects were hanging around and few were wrongly
> implemented, I can now get two RTEs ( yes, it is strange but true, 2 RTEs
> )
> at the very end of hbIDE exit :
> Error BASE/1301 Object destructor failure: Reference to freed block.
> Error BASE/1301 Object destructor failure: Reference to freed block.
>
> and it is consistent and reproducable always.

More observations.

The errors above are reported if I enter and exit hbIDE in quick succession.
But if I keep open hbIDE for a couple of minutes ( without doing anything
or do whatever I want ) and then exit, it _does_not_ showup any RTE.

I m guessing that some objects are still under _construction_ by Qt, and
those
pointers are either locked or pretended as so by Qt and and hence GC
tries to free them. It is puzzling but it is. I believe that this happens in
cases
when we are creating lists or tables containing large entries.

This update is just to inform you the latest findings.

-----
     enjoy hbIDEing...
        Pritpal Bedi
http://hbide.vouch.info/