Pritpal Bedi wrote:

> The following code which was working perfect till 15Mar2010
> got weired after 04Apr2010, I have two distros so cannot pinpoint
> exact dates.
>
> CLASS Abc
>    DATA  oActiveX
>
>    ACCESS BackColor                 INLINE ::oActiveX:BackColor
>    ASSIGN BackColor( nRGB )      INLINE ::oActiveX:BackColor    := nRgb
>
>    ACCESS LabelWidth               INLINE ::oActiveX:Label:Width
>    ASSIGN LabelWidth   ( nVal )  INLINE ::oActiveX:Label:Width   := nVal
>
>    ENDCLASS
>
> METHOD Abc:New()
>
>    ::oActiveX := MyActiveX():new(...)
>
>    RETURN Self
>
> FUNCTION Main()
>    Local oLbl
>
>    oLbl := Abc():new()
>    #if 0                                /*   ORIGINAL CODE   -   Now GPFs
> */
>    oLbl:BackColor := fwn_RGB( 255, 0, 192 )
>    #else                               /* WORK OK */
>    oLbl:oActiveX:BackColor := fwn_RGB( 255, 0, 192 )
>    #endif

CLASS Abc
   DATA  oActiveX

   METHOD BckColor                  SETGET
   METHOD LabelWidth               SETGET

   ENDCLASS

METHOD Abc:New()

   ::oActiveX := MyActiveX():new(...)

   RETURN Self

METHOD Abc:backColor( nRGB )
   if hb_isNumeric( nColor )
      ::oActiveX:BackColor  := nRGB
   endif
   RETURN ::oActiveX:BackColor

METHOD Abc:labelWidth( nVal )
   if hb_isNumeric( nColor )
     ::oActiveX:Label:Width   := nVal
   endif
   RETURN ::oActiveX:Label:Width

This code works.
So the issue is shortlisted to INLINE keyword.
Przemek, are you around to set me right ?
If I have to change my sources like above, it will be a huge task.

-----
     enjoy hbIDEing...
        Pritpal Bedi
http://hbide.vouch.info/