Viktor Szakáts wrote:

> While dropping INLINE is good idea for performance, it's
> very wrong idea to fix GPF by changing the code.... I can't
> repeat that enough, but seemingly without any reception on
> the other end :( I can't reckon why you find it a good
> idea to fix GPF by introducing kludges on the .prg level...

Tell me why my application running absolutely fine with
BCC, MSVC till 15 Mar 2010 stopped on one feature after that.
Without changing anything in other code ?  How do you attribute
as buggy code. Simply changing from INLINE to SETGET method
fixed the issue. I am still at a loss what should I look into
in such case. I am conversant with CLASSES and its internal.

> Which proves nothing.

Again, I am not trying to prove anything.
Just trying to explore what is buggy in my code so that I
do fix it in a proper manner.

> If your code can build on Linux, just run
> valgrind on it and post the results. You can find the
> exact details in INSTALL about using valgrind.

Unfortunately not. It is first OLE, second based
entirely on GTWVG which are Windows only applications.

Leave this discussion, I just showed what I faced and
how I resolved.

-----
     enjoy hbIDEing...
        Pritpal Bedi