Hi Pritpal

More suggestions:

When creating a new project, ask to create a folder instead to show error
when a folder doesn't exist.

Create a option to enable a "x button" on tabs to close it or a unique "x
button" which will be close the current tab or keep without "x button".

Need context menu to so many objects that I let to later an extensive list.
First suggestion is to enable on tabs (look to your browser to give you some
ideas beyond close action).

Please review some modal windows about anchors. One example: Theme manager
has anchor on top and bottom. I use it almost maximized on height and it
looks ugly.

When I was looking for line number bg color, a color (light orange was in
button), I choose none color and my bg color on line numbers got this color.
The color button should shows the current color always.

Tab order on project properties is skipping some input boxes.

File picker dialog box should preserve last location (optionally).

I can't dock a panel where I want. I can floating a panel or dock it in
original place.

Code completation need improvements to suggest local variables, Harbour's
functions, etc. and suggest completation to parameters.

Change in setup or window position need to be save immediately, at least
until HbIDE be stable.

File toolbar should be able to turns off like the others toolbars.

Sometimes double-click on Function List window doesn't jump to function
declaration.

Goto Function on context menu doesn't jump to function declaration as you
stated.

.T., .F., Nil, etc. are not keywords?

Project Explorer need to allow multiple files selection to open.

Look lines 366 and 380 of idetags.prg using HbIDE. The parser needs more
work.

Sometimes Functions List is highlighting wrong function name.

[]'s Maniero