Viktor,

The project itself is quite small but it is (was) a working seed that
could easily grow ("a big tree comes out of a small seed") :-)

Also I have similiar feelings about my FiveMac project, which it is
much more evolved and actually offers a very good functionality. In
fact we could take portions of FiveMac and port them to this iphone
GUI lib for Harbour.

I admit that my main bussiness comes from Windows, so both FiveMac and
the iphone lib does not have any impact on my incomes, so I am not
worried about releasing them with the hope that they may grow.

Ok, now to the point: I keep SVN repositories for the iphone lib and
for FiveMac. Where to take them ? Should they become part of Harbour
contribs (I don't think so...) ? Would you be interested in admin them
?

Thanks,

Antonio