On Wed, 12 May 2010, Szak�ts Viktor wrote:

Hi Viktor,

> My only concern is #pragmas. Here compatibility
> doesn't apply as Clipper didn't have them.
>
> Do you think it can be fixed to reset the #pragma
> settings to initial state after compiling each
> separate source file?

Probably yes but this sentence suggests that you want to not only
hack one reported by user problem.
I thought that you want to introduce full separation of compiled
PRG modules specified at command line so hbmk2 which now passed
all prg modules to harbour compiler in single call can be safely
used without any interactions between compiled files.