On 2010.05.18 21:12, Pritpal Bedi wrote:
This itiration has caused by not compiling hbQT.

Hmm... Some problem on my side, though recompiling hbqt did not helped. Recompiling all Harbour helped. I'm not sure that was the reason of this... Sorry.

Some more tests:
1)
   ::toggleColumnSelectionMode()
   Down
   Down
   Right
   Right
   ::toggleColumnSelectionMode()   (cursor changes position!)

2)
   ::toggleColumnSelectionMode()
   Down
   Down
   Right
   Right
   ::toggleColumnSelectionMode()
   Down
   Down
   Down
   Down
   ::toggleStreamSelectionMode()  (cursor jumps a selects blocks)

3)
   ::toggleColumnSelectionMode()
   Down
   Down
   Right
   Right
   ::toggleColumnSelectionMode()
   X (the whole block is filled by character X)

4)
   ::toggleColumnSelectionMode()
::clearSelection() (cursor remains unvisible, text not editable. Perhaps ::clearSelection shold stop selection process if it is started)

Regards,
Mindaugas