Mindaugas Kavaliauskas wrote:

> Some more tests:
> 1)
>     ::toggleColumnSelectionMode()
>     Down
>     Right
>     ::toggleColumnSelectionMode()   (cursor changes position!)
>
> 2)
>     ::toggleColumnSelectionMode()
>     Down
>     Down
>     Right
>     Right
>     ::toggleColumnSelectionMode()
>     Down
>     Down
>     Down
>     Down
>     ::toggleStreamSelectionMode()  (cursor jumps a selects blocks)
>
> 3)
>     ::toggleColumnSelectionMode()
>     Down
>     Down
>     Right
>     Right
>     ::toggleColumnSelectionMode()
>     X (the whole block is filled by character X)
>
> 4)
>     ::toggleColumnSelectionMode()
>     ::clearSelection() (cursor remains unvisible, text not editable.
> Perhaps ::clearSelection shold stop selection process if it is started)

Once selection process is okayed, I will concentrate on the positioning
of cursor, which, in column selection mode specifically, is out or
order right now.

Please confirm that selection process, programatically and visually,
is correct in every respect.

Again thanks for tests, otherwise hbIDE would have been
without these great features.

-----
     enjoy hbIDEing...
        Pritpal Bedi