The one and only hard copy dx magazine from India. We are in fifth year with
your support. We need your support in future too.

Now you will access this quarter 'Dxers Guide' from the following link
http://dxersguide.blogspot.com/2009/03/dxers-guide-janmar-2009.html

Kindly send your comments to
ardicdxclub (at) yahoo (dot) co (dot) in

For hard copy and subscription details contact the above ID
ARDIC DX CLUB SUBSCRIPTION RATES
ONE YEAR INDIA Rs. 75.00, TWO YEAR Rs. 150.00
REST OF THE WORLD 12 IRC for one Year and 24 IRC for two year

If you subscribe the hard copy of our Dxers Guide, then you will get the bonus
copy of 32 pages A09 booklet.. Also we cover DRM to Asia, DX Programme list and
WRN Schedule in this booklet. All these things in one pack. The Great bonanza
for enthusiastic Dxers in India.

For Contact: Jaisakthivel,59,Annai Sathya Nagar,
             Arumbakkam,Chennai-600106,India
Visit: www.dxersguide.blogspot.com
       www.sarvadesavaanoli.blogspot.com
Mobile: +91 98413 66086

      Get perfect Email ID for your Resume. Grab now
http://in.promos.yahoo.com/address