6045, Uruguay, R. Sarandi, Montevideo. January, 4 2323-2350 predominant male
and female in a eloquent Spanish talks, short music, seems ads, mentions of
"Uruguay". QRM, seems some distortion in audio, few words readable, 22432
(lob-B).

4409, Bolivia, R. Eco, Reyes. January, 4/5 2352-0005 Bolero beat with Andean
flute music, 2357 Bolero beat music, 0000 male Spanish announcements, then
seems messages service from listeners. Stronger than usual, 4451 R. Santa Ana
was strong too, certainly an L.A. opening, despite not very clear due the
noise, 34332 (lob-B).

In my last post (Vanuatu log), I made a mistake wich resulted in a triple
messages, I'm sorry by this.

73's

Lúcio Otávio Bobrowiec

Embu SP Brasil - Sony ICF SW40 - dipole 18m, 32m.