To: <Hard-Core-DX@hard-core-dx.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 16, 2010 6:03 AM
Subject: [HCDX] UNID National Anthem on 594 khz

Since some time I am monitoring 594 khz after the German station HR left the frequency.
Often I hear at 1600UTC an UNID station with a  National Anthem.
Radio Horizont, Bulgaria gives moderate reception on this frequeny at that time mixing with other stations on the frequency. Before 1600UTC I also heard Arabic music and songs. I suppose after the NA, the station signs off, because R Horizont reception improves.
A recording can be heard on:
http://webdisk.planet.nl/mvarnhem/publiek/album/594%20NA.MP3
I am anxious to know which NA and station this can be.
Max van Arnhem
The Netherlands