Some of us care where signals actually come from (out of SW transmitting
antennas in a certain country). Really. This directly affects how well you will
hear them or hear them at all. Observing how propagation works is part of the
game. In this case it might also be significant that Taiwan does not keep its
transmitters on-frequency. If you do not care about any of this, that`s fine
and your privilege. I will try to remember to avoid clarifying your logs in
this way. Personally I find YFR programming useless and of no interest
whatsoever, so looking into the more technical aspects keeps hearing it from
being a total waste. 73, Glenn