Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2016 5:04 PM
Subject: [DXplorer] Re: [dxld] Ron's logs

Checked some South East Asian outlets on eastern Thailand remote SDR unit
on Nov 30 around 1320 to 1445 UT slot. Thanks Uwe ...

4765.069 TJK  Dushanbe Tajik Radio.
        Something must be technically wrong these past weeks there.
        On Nov 27-28 heard a much strong - technically distorted
        audio signal on odd fq of +68 to +69 Hertz fq oddity.
        Never observed before from this technically reliable bcast
        center. Dushanbe-TJK 7245 kHz seems even and in good audio
        condition these days. I guess only an older USSR era TX
        is in alternate use these days in 60 meterband on 4765v kHz.
        Only S=4-5 signal noted in eastern Thailand.

[selected SDR options, span 12.5 kHz RBW 15.3 Hertz]
(wb  df5sx, wwdxc BC-DX TopNews Nov 30)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Thorsten Hallmann t...@free.de [dxld]" <d...@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2016 6:50 PM
Subject: Re: [dxld] 4765 KHz Tajik offest

Currently, Nov 30, 1750,  I'm listening to an offset signal on approx.
4765.07, just clearly IDed as Radio Tajikistan.
73 thorsten