Sorry, another minor correxion. (After spending hours writing my reports and
proofreading twice, I hope I am finished. But thrice may be needed).

Date on this was Sat Dec 17, not ``Sat Dec 16``, fixed:

** ERITREA [non]. [. . .] 11670, Sat Dec 17 at 1515, unID S9+10 Arabic is back!
mentions Stockholm so suspected IBRA, but many more mentions of Al-Shabab in
continuous M&M conversation; 1529 HOA song and announcement, 1531 switch to
non-Arabic language, with schedule mentioning kHz and meter-band, 1532 finally
catch ID as ``Radio Adal``. That`s the one which had been on 17580, 100 kW via
Issoudun, FRANCE at 15-16. Confirmed by Ivo Ivanov, on Wed/Sat only sked, thus
explaining the hiatus, and switching to Tigrinya at 1531 (plus R. Al-Mukhtar on
Tuesdays) (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)
On Sat, 12/17/16, Glenn Hauser wghau...@yahoo.com [dxld] <d...@yahoogroups.com>