PERU
Last night I heard a very good signal of Radio Quillabamba, Peru on 5025kHz here in the middle of Europe:
from May 15   2335UTC  to  May 16  0050UTC
Radio Rebelde CUB was silent on this frequency so I could listen to a long portion of Rosario on Radio Quillabamba until 0002UTC when IDs started (5 IDs within 1 minute!) followed by info programming, often mentioning Quillabamba.
My recording is here:
https://app.box.com/s/e2db0m1lbqw44g0tho1lj57kadv1yfrk

PERU
Radio Logos, Chazuta, Peru on 4810kHz heard last night (May15/16) around midnight UTC here in the middle of Europe. The signal was weak but clear with LSB.

Karel Honzik, CZE